These would be a perfect Halloween treat holders for teachers or even put a gift card inside the pocket for a niece or nephew!
Ingredients for Halloween treat holder:
3 1/2"x 11" piece of Pumpkin Pie Card Stock; score at 3 1/2", 7", 7 1/2"; cut the right square from the bottom corner to the top corner of the score line (at a diagnal, this will make the pocket); use red Sticky Strip on the bottom portion of the diagnal piece and make pocket. Fold score lines & decorate! I used Cast-A-Spell & Night & Day Specialty(Holiday Mini Catalog) Designer Series Paper, Basic Black, Whisper White & Lovely Lilac Card Stock, Black Gingham Ribbon, Twick or Tweet stamp set(Holiday Mini Catalog), Basic Black & Whisper White Ink, Stampin' Dimensionals
Thanks Beate Johns!
Witches Hats are a very simple & fun party favor! Ingredients for Witches Hats:
(1) Scallop Circle your choice of card stock (I used Night & Day Specialty Paper & Cast-A-Spell)
(1) 3 1/2" Cirlce cut in half; use Red Sticky Strip on half of the straight edge of the semi-circle; use Red Sticky Strip around curved portion of semi-circle
(1) Reeses Peanut Butter Cup; wrap rounded edge of semi-circle around PB Cup; start next to the side with no sticky strip.
Thanks Tamarra for such a cute idea!
These are the cutest Halloween Spiders!
(2) Scallop Circle Punches in Basic Black Card Stock
(4) Large pieces of Photo Corners Punch in Basic BlackCard Stock
(4) Small pieces of Photo Corners Punch in Only Orange or Lovely Lilac Card Stock
(1) Real Red Brad
(2) Wiggly Eyes
(1) Peppermint Patty
Stampin' Write Journaler Basic Black - to draw lines on legs
Thanks Kendra for this great Halloween treat!