Saturday, June 26, 2010

Elements of Style

I saw this beautiful card idea on someone's blog, I am so sorry I did not make a note of whose blog :( I changed the colors up a bit. I wanted to use some of the retired colors for my June Card Clubs. I used the stamping off technique on the Blush Blossom card stock so the Chocolate Chip Ink wouldn't be so dark.

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Elements of Style
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Blush Blossom(retiring)
Extras: Horizontal Slot Punch(retiring), Chocolate Chip 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon(retiring), Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Top Note bigz die, sponge daubers

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! I like your colors and use of the stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Love your style.

    I found you on SC and am following now. Thanks!

    shabbyhorse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card. So pretty! Thanks for sharing your creative ideas and your cards. I am following you now!
    Heather Howe
    www.stampingknowhowe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a new follower of yours from SC. Please come over and visit my blog and hopefully follow me as well. Thanks.
    Sandy Hill
    www.inkyfingersatwork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this stamp set. So many possibilities! Now following from SC.

    www.stampingwithlulu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful blog and card ideas! Following you through SC and hope you will follow me at www.stampforjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete