Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Fancy Favor

I used the Fancy Favor bigz xl die and Designer Series Paper for the tissue paper! I love this idea! I used the Perfect Polka Dot Textured Impressions Folder on the Extra Large Fancy Flower, it adds so much.

Tomorrow I will post a tutorial on this favor!

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Three Little Words
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Kraft, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Sweet Pea DSP Stack (Occasions Mini Catalog Jan 5-April 30)
Extras: Big Shot, Fancy Favor bigz xl die, Perfect Polka Dot Impressions Folder (Occasions Mini), 1 1/4" & 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Extra Large Fancy Flower Punch (Occasions Mini), Chocolate Chip 5/8" Satin Ribbon (Occasions Mini), Stampin' Dimensionals

Here is one I thought would be perfect for a Mother's Day gift!

















Supplies:
Stamp Set: Three Little Words
Ink: Pretty In Pink, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Pretty In Pink, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Shades of Spring DSP (Occasions Mini Catalog Jan 5-April 30)
Extras: Big Shot, Fancy Favor bigz xl die, Perfect Polka Dot Impressions Folder (Occasions Mini), 1 1/4" & 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Extra Large Fancy Flower Punch (Occasions Mini), Pretty In Pink 5/8" Satin Ribbon (Occasions Mini), Stampin' Dimensionals

*I saw this cute idea on a blog but I can not remember whose :(

1 comment:

  1. These are just adorable! I love the frilly paper look! TYFS!!

    chanda stehlik
    www.bellevuestampingclub.com

    p.s. FOllowing you now! :)

    ReplyDelete