Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Or, if your like me and want more, more, more! You can purchase the standard Starter Kit for $199 between July 15 - August 31 and in addition to all the supplies below, you will also get the six In Color Classic Stampin' Pads and one pack of In Color assorted card stock (8-1/2" x 11"). The standard kit includes:
  • five stamp sets
  • a Stampin' Around Wheel, handle & ink cartridge
  • Stampin' Pastels
  • Card Stock
  • Eastern Blooms Decor Elements & applicator tool
  • five Classic Stampin' Pads
  • VersaMark Pad
  • Stampin' Scrub & Mist
  • Blender pens
  • SNAIL
  • Business forms & tools

I would love to have you join my team by becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator where you could earn free and discounted products, plus a little extra cash. If you are interested let me know and I will help you get started today! miketracifaust@comcast.net

No comments:

Post a Comment